Monday, February 6, 2017

Every Need

Philippians 4:19  

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

For an unknown reason, insurance companies decide to hold payment at the end/start of the year.  What does that mean for small business owners?  Difficult times.

A common theme in my life is, "God always provides."  It seems my faith has been building block by block over the years through this grueling process of trusting God to provide my needs. January was one of the hardest to exercises trust.

I needed $7,500 in one week.  Intense.  I was doubting everything.  Should I even still be open as business?  Should I move to Haiti and forget this adventure?  Does God even want me to be doing this?  Why am I so terrible with money?  Every negative thought I could think went through my head.

My dearest friends reminded me of my own words over and over that God would provide and that He always provides.  Confirmation that I needed to calm it down was when Liz was reminded of Philippians 4:19 and was supposed to tell me. *Sigh of relief*  It's going to be ok.

Would you believe it?  All of my bills have been paid except one final thing that is due on the 15th.  Shew.  God does always provide. No late fees.  No overdrawn accounts.  Everything is just fine.... except maybe I have another grey hair.  

How many more times will I have to learn this lesson? 
 

No comments: