Thursday, February 9, 2017

You of little faith!

Matthew 16:5 When the disciples reached the other side, they had forgotten to bring any bread. Jesus said to them, “Watch and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” And they began discussing it among themselves, saying, “We brought no bread.” But Jesus, aware of this, said, “O you of little faith, why are you discussing among yourselves the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet perceive? Do you not remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many baskets you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many baskets you gathered? 11 How is it that you fail to understand that I did not speak about bread? Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” 12 Then they understood that he did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.


Jesus JUST fed thousands of people from small amounts of food... HE JUST DID IT!  The disciples forgot to bring any food with them on their next journey??  

I can imagine Jesus at this moment... SMH moment.  Rolling his eyes, shaking his head.  Looking up to Heaven.. "Really Father?"  Oh you of little faith.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks ago, I was stressing about money.  How was I going to pay all my bills?  Can you believe the money all came just when it was supposed to?  My life long lesson, it seems, is to have faith and trust that God will always provide.

Here I am again... I literally need thousands of dollars to pay my bills and the insurance companies are still holding payments this month.  People owe me money for their co-pays and deductibles, but they are just not paying them. What is going on?

God is in charge of all the money.  He can prompt people to pay me.  He can open the doors to multiply the pennies into the money I need.  It will happen.

Since it is amazing to see how God provides every month, I'm going to tally what I need and what I have each day just to bring glory to God:

2/9/17
I  need $820 before the end of tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

7:00 am- auto bank deposit $59.32
10:25 am- $129.38 in the mail. 
5pm- $30 

2/10/17
Payments: $414.12
Still need  $186.88

2/13/17
$48.75  still need $138.13

I need $1,600 more by the 15th.

I need $6.769 more by the 24th.

All together, $9,189.

2/13/17
The Lord will provide.  I am leaving country for 11 days and will not be able to update any more income information.  I received mail today telling me I was getting paid for claims submitted at the beginning of January.   I am at the mercy of the insurance companies.  The Lord is in control of everything.  I need to continue to have peace in my heart and know that this company belongs to the Lord.  He always provides.

3/10/17
Quote from my mom/office manager: "It was amazing.  As soon as you left, all the money started rolling in."  Needless to say, God provided every need and more.  He always provides.










No comments: