Friday, May 7, 2010

Life huh?

God has put me through an intense period of growth lately. That's how I am going to look at it. God is helping me to zoom in on the areas of my professional life that are lacking and wants me to improve them in 30 days!

One life lesson God has quickly pointed out to me is about judging. I was reading Matthew 7:3

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I am so excited that God blessed me and is continuing to push me on toward the purpose He has for my life. I can't let life and circumstances hold me down. They will always point me away from this narrow path I'm on.

God is amazing.

No comments: